Sunday 24 May 2009

The Exam's and surprises

So GCSE's are here and no one told me that I was going to have this much anxiety and peer pressure.
Since the GCSE's have come I have been in more agruements and confrontations with people, and I am like the most argumentative person you will ever meet.
But there is an unknown category of people society has not yet distinguished, who cause these arguements.
They are known as stirrers
Stirrers [Pronoun]: A person endevours to cause turmoil between a person(s).
The thing is
we don't know who these stirrers are mainly because they are so devious and skillful if only they exerted the planning in to their school work. A*'s will be flying at them.
Everyone in some part of their short lived life has seem a stirrer and probably had an agruement because of this person who seems to love to add the jist to the arguement.
I decided to confront a stirrer over msn saying:
Me: Excuse me I dont appreciate you making lies
Stirrer: LOL. kk Wubu2?
What! excuse me an apology would be like to be seen.
So my main message is to stay away from the species of the stirrers and you shall live a more happier life.



No comments:

Post a Comment