Monday 25 May 2009

When the relationship breaks you

I had a friend who sister was about to do Alevels until her boyfriend broke up with her. She started to vomit , cry all day and contemplated on suicide.
I never did find out what happened after her Alevels,
I hope she has done fantastic and no in University.
This lead me to the great question which I wanted to ask all of you?
Why do we get in to relationships?
M
edia has single handedly taught us relations
hips are easily broken.
Just look at Katie Price and Peter Andre, their relationship started off great, but then turned stale.
The whole time you are in a relationship you are literally skating on thin ice, no matter how stable you think your relationship is, it is just that some people breakthrough the thin ice, causing a Titanic ending where almost everybody dies by freezing to death.[ :D ]
Like it or not us humans want to be loved!, we want to have a sense of security even if it will last 20 minutes.
However we don't wait for love to come to us, we're trying to rekindle love in our lifeless stale relationship. When we really need to wake up and smell the coffee, and come off the skating ground which won't lead to a Titanic ending.
These things called Relationships are consuming us, we can stop thinking about relationships, and we are getting effected.
I probably will never experience Love as I am such a hard headed person, but I think I have seen so many cases of people somersaulting in to companionship and then breaking their leg.


No comments:

Post a Comment