Sunday 24 May 2009

Unsatisfactory Grades.

Looking through the Student room, I have seen many posts which resemble this one:
I am 17 and have just finished my GCSE's and
I have got 10a*'s and 1 A.
Are my GCSE's good enough?
Excuse me are you playing dumb?, no seriously.
This is definitely showing off, not only should friends and family know about their GCSE's grades the whole of the internet must have to find out about this persons grades.
I honestly don't want to know if you have an iq of 200 and you're done 16 GCSE's, and I am sure other people really don't want to know either.
I think this is selfish, in some sense they are actually turning on their computers and using energy to type this Jabawoki when this could be powering a poor village in Africa. Total stupidity.
Then after this comment of the pretend dissatisfied student who is trying to show off other post's follow:
Well I got 5 A*'s at iGCSE
I got 7A* without revising

Then it turns in to a little competition who has the better grades, half the people are lieing anyway with the amount of spelling errors you're telling me you got an A in English ? Hmmmmmm.
Sure
lets stop lieing about grades which weren't even on our exam paper and be proud of that D is maths and the U in geography.






No comments:

Post a Comment